Belgium Work Visa: How To Apply For Belgium Working Holiday Visa 2023
Belgium Work Visa, how to apply for Belgium Working Holiday Visa 2023 can be accessed below.
Wothappen reports that Australian, Canadian, and New Zealand passport holders can obtain a Working Holiday Visa for Belgium. The Working Holiday Visa enables qualified candidates to live and work in Belgium temporarily for one year as a means of financing their travel. This implies that the activity performed must be tangential and comply with the requirements listed on the visa. They are only allowed to work for a year.
BELGIUM WORKING HOLIDAY VISA
Young people who wish to travel and work in Belgium must get a working holiday visa. The fundamental purpose of this initiative is to give young people the chance to experience Belgium’s lifestyle by taking a vacation during which they may be able to work part-time for a small wage.
REQUIREMENTS FOR BELGIUM WORKING HOLIDAY VISA
Candidates must be of the following requirements, nevertheless, to find a working holiday visa for Belgium:
- Travel to Belgium primarily for vacation, with employment serving as a secondary goal.
- Be within the ages of 18 and 30 at the time of application
- The applicant must be either childless or single.
- Carry a valid passport; have a return ticket that is valid or the money to buy one;
- Be a first-time working holiday visa applicant
- Present a medical certificate from a physician designated by the Belgian Embassy attesting that you don’t have any conditions that could jeopardize the public’s health, safety, or order.
- Provide the results of your national criminal background record check
WHAT CAN ONE DO WITH A BELGIUM HOLIDAY VISA
With this visa, you are permitted to:
- Stay in Belgium for no more than a year.
- 6 months maximum of employment with one employer
- Participate in or study a course
- The duration of the visa allows for unlimited exits and entrances from Belgium.
WHO QUALIFIES TO APPLY FOR A BELGIUM WORKING HOLIDAY VISA
To qualify for a Belgium Working Holiday visa;
- You should be of age 18 to 30
- Be a citizen of either New Zealand, South Korea, Australia, Taiwan, or Canada
- Be either single or married without children
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for a Belgian Holiday Working Visa;
- Complete the application form online and upload all supporting documents. CLICK HERE to complete the form
- Print and submit the filled application form together with additional documents to the closest Belgian Consulate
- Pay for visa processing fees and await the outcome of your visa application.