songwriter and singer Sophia Urista is from the United States. “The Voice” US season 11 saw her compete as a runner-up back in 2016. She fought her way through every round until she was eliminated. She was chosen by Miley Cirus, the show’s judge and leader.
Sophia’s lifelong ambition was to break into the music industry as a vocalist. Her parents, on the other hand, were opposed to her decision. Because of this, at the age of 21, she made the decision to relocate to New York City in order to achieve her aspirations with only $750 and her hopes of making a million dollars.
Previously, she was coached by Quincy Jones at the Brooklyn Hip-Hop Festival.
Sophia Urista Wikipedia:
|Net Worth||$7 million|
|Education||University of Michigan|
Sophia Urista Net worth, how much does she earn?
The estimated net worth of Sophia Urista is $7 million. Brass Against’s lead vocalist has been with the band for a long time.
According to her, she makes between $29 and $461 a month from her YouTube account. She also makes a sizable amount of money from sponsored sponsorships and deals.
Sophia Urista’s boyfriend, who is she dating, any relation?
Sophia is, in fact, now involved in a relationship. In a live-in relationship with her, Jess King is her girlfriend. Jess King, a Peleton instructor, is currently living with Sophia.
Jess and Sophia will wed in September 2020. Sophia sang a song called “Everything About You” to propose to Jess.
10 FACTS ON Sophia Urista
- Sophia Urista originally is from Detroit, Michigan. She was born in the year 1985, making her 35 years old as of the year 2020.
- The singer does not have a Wikipedia page but has a page on IMDb with 5 credits.
- Coming to her earning, the singer has maintained a net worth of $7 million.
- Does Sophia Urista have a boyfriend? The singer does not have a boyfriend, she is actually in a live-in relationship with her girlfriend Jess King, a fitness instructor at Peloton since February 2015.
- Sophia Urista’s solo songs are “Girl on Girl”, “Smooth Pretender”, “Everything About You”, etc.
- The singer is in a living relationship with her girlfriend in Williamsburg, Brooklyn in New York City. The pair owns a pet dog named chicken.
- Sophia Urista is the lead singer in the band “Brass Against” and busy writing her upcoming songs.
- Jess and Sophia recently got engaged in September 2020. Sophia proposed to Jess through her solo song “Ever Thing About You”.
- Sophia was a med-student at the University of Michigan.
- With 42K followers on Instagram and 11K subscribers on her YouTube channel, she is an upcoming star.