Elizabeth Tilson Wiki, Age (Roger Ailes’ Wife) Biography, Family can be accessed below :
WOTHAPPEN reports that Elizabeth Tilson (born in 1960) is a journalist, owner, and publisher of New York state newspaper and wife of formal CEO and Chairman of Fox News Rodger Ailes. He resigned from his post in July 2016 after his involvement in many sexual harassment cases. Rodger was also an advisor of the Donald Trump election campaign. He was died at the age of 77, due to hemophilia.
Elizabeth after his husband’s death tried to maintain a low profile and refuses to give the interview.
Early life, Parents & Siblings
Elizabeth was born in 1960 in America. She lived in a decent atmosphere with her parents and siblings. She has a keen interest in journalists from her childhood.
She did her graduation in journalism from Southern Connecticut State University. Elizabeth Tilson was 60 years old as of 2020. There is no other information about her parents and siblings.
Marriage with Roger Ailes & Son Zachary Ailes
Tilson always keeps herself reserved despite being a publisher and media person. She comes in limelight after marrying her husband Roger Ailes on 14, Feb 1998. Roger was born on May 15, 1940. There is a huge age gap between them, but she looked up her husband until he died in 2017.
Tilson was his third wife. He ended his first two marriages with divorce. The couple met at CNBC, where they both work together. The couple had a son named Zachary Ailes born in 2000. Elizabeth Tilson lived at Garrison, New York.
He served Republican’ former presidents like George H.W Bush, Ronald Reagan, and Richard Nixon in the profile of media consultants. He resigned from a media consultant from 1991. Roger writes a book named You Are the Message: Secrets of the Master Communicators with Jon Kraushar.
Roger forced to resign from his CEO at Fox News after facing Sexual harassment cases against him. Gabriel Sherman mention in his book based on Roger’s life that he was involved in six harassment cases while 2 were media persons including anchor Gretchen Carlson and 4 women were not a public figure.
After knowing all these facts Elizabeth faces depression but she does not go for divorce but the couple lived in a different residence but she is supportive and caring towards her husband.
Roger fell in his bathroom on May 14, 2017, and had an injury in his head. He died on May 18, 2017. Elizabeth announces his husband’s death through the Drudge Report. Aile’s life also becomes the story of showtime series The Loudest Voice. Where actor Russell Crowe plays Ailes Rowe also won Golden Globe for his acting.
Some Hidden Facts about Elizabeth Tilson
After completing her graduation, Roger Ailes’ spouse works with NBC News as a research and also reaches the position of Vice presidents.
Tilson also works as a publisher for New York Paper and Putnam County and recorder and Putnam County Courier. She also owns Hudson Valley Freedom Press. Elizabeth Tilson has almost $100 million net worth.
- Tilson’s Husband left a memory box for his son, He was making this box since his son was four years old and handover to his son at the time of Ailes’s death.
- Roger inherited his $100 million property to her wife and son.
- At the time of their marriage, Tilson was 37 while Ailes was 59.
- Elizabeth’s nic name was Beth.
- The couple sold the newspaper to the editor Douglas Cunningham in December 2016.
- Elizabeth Tilson has a decent height of 5 feet and 5 inches and has a weight of 55 kg.
- Roger Ailes’ wife follows a healthy diet plan and keeps her body fit with regular exercise. She has brown hair and brown eyes.
Read Also: Mari Gilbert Wiki, Birthday, Biography, Family, Affairs & Facts to know
- Tilson’s son Zachary was 17 years old at the time of her husband died due to hemophilia.
- She also supports many charities.
- She also owns a hilltop mansion made of Adirondack river stone in Garrison New York.