Adley Stump Wiki, Age, Husband, Height, Weight, Biography & Family can be accessed below :
WOTHAPPEN reports that Adley Stump (born November 25, 1988) is an American Country Singer, Songwriter, and Social Media Sensation from Tulsa, Oklahoma. She rose to international fame after participating in the reality show “The Voice” Season 2.
It is an American reality singing talent television series airs on NBC. The second season of the program premiered on February 5, 2012. Blake Shelton, Adam Levine, CeeLo Green, and Christina Aguilera were the judges of the series.
Stump got an opportunity to be in Blake Shelton’s team. In fact, Jermaine Paul who was also a member of the same team was announced as the winner of The Voice Season 2. However, the singer got eliminated in the 6th episode aired on March 5, 2012.
Discography, Songs & Career
The 31-years-old Adley entered the music industry after starring in one of the big talent shows “The Voice”. This exposure gave her an opportunity to release her own songs independently.
Furthermore, she has a YouTube channel titled “The Adley Show” with over 21,000 subscribers. Stump entertains her audience by posting videos related to music, song covers, original single tracks, Vlogs, viral game challenges, pranks, and much more.
Her single track named Stay At Home Soldier became a hit. It was released on YouTube back on April 06, 2015. In fact, the singer’s song “Don’t Wanna Love Him” also gained immense popularity on the internet.
Some of her other popular tracks are Like This, Last Name, Fall, Addicted to Love, Never Read This, Little Black Dress, Weather the Storm, and much more. As per the source, few of Adley’s songs also went viral on Facebook.
The estimated Net worth of Adley Stump is $500,000 US Dollars, as of 2020. She earns money by releasing songs and performing in various musical tours.
Some Lesser Known Facts about Adley Stump
- The Voice Season 2 participant was born in 1988 in Tulsa, Oklahoma, the United States of America (Adley Stump’s age is 31 years old, as in 2019).
- She celebrates her birthday on the 25th of November every year. Her zodiac sign is Sagittarius.
- Like many celebrities, Stump also tries to keep her personal life away from the public eye. Therefore, we have no details bout her father and mother.
- But she grew up alongside her brother (name not available).
- The singer completed her secondary school studies from a local high school in Tulsa.
- Later, the reality TV personality graduated from Oklahoma State University in 2011.
- She obtained a bachelor’s degree in marketing.
- In 2016, Adley bagged the GRAMMY Amplifier award.
- Furthermore, the artist has an amazing fan-following on Facebook with over 1.1 million followers.
- As of April 2020, Adley resides in Nashville, Tennessee, USA.
- She also has decent fan-following on Instagram on her self-entitled account. Stump has more than 334,000 followers on the platform.
- Her recent IGTV video went viral on the internet which was uploaded on April 21, 2020.
- The singer also entertains her 206+ K fans on her TikTok account “The Adley Show” by posting funny short videos.
- Relationship Status: she is engaged to her boyfriend “Blake Kinsman” as of April 2020. The couple often creates videos together.
- Adley Stump’s height is 5 feet 5 inches (165 centimeters tall).
- She is a fitness freak and exercises almost every day. Hence, the singer weighs around 54 kg.