On social media, a video was shared that shows how young kids narrowly avoided being bitten by a deadly snake that was discovered in a swimming pool.
In the video, some of the resort employees who came upon the deadly beast use any means required to kill the serpent in the pool while the youngsters flee for their life.
In the background of the video, a woman who is thought to be the mother of one of these children can be heard explaining that the children were swimming and had no idea the venomous animal was approaching them.
Before the kids were let back into the pool, the serpent was killed with the help of some resort employees.
Check out the video below: