What time will tonight’s highly-anticipated UFC London start for fans around the world and what is the final fight order for the card?
The UFC returns to London tonight for another stacked Fight Night card, headlined by a Heavyweight showdown between Curtis Blaydes and Tom Aspinall.
The O2 arena was bouncing back in March when the MMA world leader returned to the UK for the first time in three years and the fights were so incredible, that the UFC had no option but to return with another highly-anticipated card.
So, what time will UFC London start, what is the final expected fight order and importantly, did anyone miss weight ahead of this sensational event from England’s capital city?
TRENDING: Why did Kid Cudi walk off the stage at Rolling Loud Festival 2022?
UFC London: Start time and broadcast explained
The prelims for UFC London start at 5 PM BST, with the main card kicking off from 8 PM BST on Saturday, July 23rd.
However, coverage of the event will only start from 6 PM BST on BT Sport 1 HD, scheduled to conclude the broadcast at 11:30 PM BST.
For international fans, UFC London will start from the following times:
- Pacific Time – 9 AM (Prelims) and 12 PM (Main card)
- Eastern Time – 12 PM (Prelims) and 3 PM (Main card)
- Brazil Time – 1 PM (Prelims) and 4 PM (Main card)
- British Time – 5 PM (Prelims) and 8 PM (Main card)
- European Time – 6 PM (Prelims) and 9 PM (Main card)
- India Time – 9:30 PM (Prelims) and 12:30 AM (Main card)
- Philippine Time – 12 AM (Prelims) and 3 AM (Main card)
- Australia Time – 1:30 AM (Prelims) and 4:30 AM (Main card)
UFC London: Fight order and divisions on show
As long as no bouts are cancelled or altered at the last minute, the fight order for UFC London is as followed, as reported by Marcel Dorff via ESPN.
UFC London Prelims:
- Silva vs Dalby – Welterweight
- Bohm vs Leonardo – Flyweight
- Herbert vs Nelson – Lightweight
- Mokaev vs Johnson – Flyweight
- Amirkhani vs Pearce – Featherweight
- Wood vs Rosa – Featherweight
- Diakiese vs Hadzovic – Lightweight
- Jones vs Klein – Lightweight
UFC London Main Card:
- Craig vs Oezdemir – Light Heavyweight
- McCann vs Goldy – Flyweight
- Krylov vs Gustafsson – Light Heavyweight
- Pimblett vs Leavitt – Lightweight
- Hermansson vs Curtis – Middleweight
- Blaydes vs Aspinall – Heavyweight
UFC London Main Card:
Everyone made weight, with a cheeky feature from The Baddy
Excellent news for fans and fighters alike is that all of the athletes competing on the UFC London card made weight ahead of tonight’s event.
The only scare was the young Mokaev, who needed the infamous box to make the 126lbs Flyweight limit as he stepped up to the scales. As noted by the BT Sport broadcast team during their live weigh-in show, Mokaev was finding it tough to lose the last few pounds the night before the UFC London weigh-in.
However, the headlines were again dominated by Paddy “The Baddy” Pimblett, who took the opportunity to address his doubters after successfully making weight. The Scouse superstar noted to “Everyone who tried to fat shame me or said I would miss weight or f***ing pull out — kiss me a*s”…which he subsequently presented, much to the annoyance of the live broadcast team.
“It’s time to give everyone a first-round knockout, to be honest even a ground-and-pound TKO if I end up on top of him. I’m expecting him to come out and try to make it a boring fight, like he does with all his fights, make it a boring fight grappling heavy. Even when I grapple it’s entertaining, it’s an exciting fight but when he grapples, he just makes it boring. So, I don’t like having boring fights, people don’t talk about them after.” – Paddy Pimblett, via BT Sport YouTube.
By Tom Llewellyn – firstname.lastname@example.org
The post What time does UFC London start for UK fans and what’s the fight order? appeared first on Wothappen .