Ted Danson net worth, biography, age, height, weight, family, wiki.
Ted Danson is an American actor and producer best known for his work in Three Men and a Little Lady. Furthermore, Ted Danson is well known for his roles in the NBC sitcom Cheers and the films Three Men and a Baby.
Biography & Profile Summary
|Real Name||Ted Danson|
|Age||75 years old|
|Birthday||December 29, 1947|
|Birthplace||San Diego, California, US|
|Height||6 ft 2 inches|
|Biceps Size||32 inches|
|Shoe Size||8 (US)|
|Net Worth||$60 million|
|Favorite Foods||Mashed Potatoes|
Ted Danson Education
Regarding his education, Ted began his education at Kent School. He went to Stanford University after finishing high school. Ted became interested in drama during his second year of college. After that, he enrolled at Carnegie Mellon University in Pennsylvania. He received a Fine Arts degree in theater from there.
Ted Danson Career
Ted began his career in television in 1975, as a contract player on the NBC daytime soap opera “Somerset.” Also known as “Aramis Man” in many commercials. Similarly, he made his film debut in 1979 with “The Onion Field.” After a year, he landed a recurring role on the NBC sitcom “Cheers” as Sam Malone, a former basketball player and bartender. He appeared as a guest on numerous shows, including “BJ and the Bear,” “Family,” “Benson,” and “Tucker’s Witch,” among others.
Similarly, Ted appeared in the 1981 film “Body Heat” as Peter Lowenstein, a prosecutor. Later, in 1984, he made an appearance in the television series “Something About Amelia.” He appeared in the 1987 film “Three Men and a Baby,” which was a box-office success in the United States. Meanwhile, he appeared in the CBS comedy sitcom “Ink” in 1996.
However, the show was canceled after only one season. He also appeared in the TV show “Gulliver’s Travels” the same year. In addition, he starred as John Becker in the CBS sitcom “Becker,” which aired from 1998 to 2004.
Who is Ted Danson’s Wife?
Previously, in 1970, he married actress Randall “Randy” Gosch, but they divorced in 1975. Cassandra Coates, a producer, married him in 1975. Coates suffered a stroke during childbirth. Kate, their daughter, was born. They also adopted a second daughter, Alexis, in 1993. However, the couple separated and divorced as a result of Ted’s affair with Whoopi Goldberg. Later, in October 1995, the actor married actress Mary Steenburgen.
How Rich Is Ted Danson?
Ted Danson has amassed a massive amount of wealth in addition to his massive popularity. His net worth is estimated to be in the $60 million range as of June 2023.
Quick FACTS About Danson
- Made his big-screen debut in 1979’s The Onion Field
- Turned into the Aramis Man in 1981, showing up on paper and TV promotions for the men’s aroma
- In 1987, helped to establish the American Oceans Campaign, which advocates the protection of seas and ocean life, with then-spouse Casey Coates
- Was procuring $450,000 per scene for Cheers when he punched out in 1993
- Met spouse Mary Steenburgen on the arrangement of Pontiac Moon (1994), in which they played a useless a couple
- Saw a professional resurgence during the 2000s with his jobs on Curb Your Enthusiasm and Damages.
- 1. Who is Ted Danson?American actor Edward Bridge Danson III was born on December 29, 1947. In the 1978 crime drama The Onion Field, he made his screen debut.
- 2. Is Ted Danson married?Yes, Ted Danson is married.
- 3. What is the age of Ted Danson?On December 29, 1947, Ted Danson was born in California, U.S. As per his birthdate, currently, she will be 75 years old in 2023.
- 4. What is the net worth of Ted Danson? Ted Danson’s net worth is estimated to be 60 million Dollars as of 2023.
- 5. Who are Ted Dason’s parents?Ted Dason’s mother, Jessica MacMaster, was an archaeologist, and his father, Edward B. Danson, was an anthropologist.