Lensa AI’s magic avatars have been going viral on the platform for their realistic look and if you are wondering how to get them, we have all the details for you.
Social media platforms are always waiting for trends to go viral and the latest one that has been creating quite a buzz on TikTok and Instagram are the avatars created by the Lensa app.
This app uses AI to generate realistic avatars out of the selfies you have uploaded and people are loving it.
LENSA AI’S MAGIC AVATARS BECOME VIRAL
Lensa app has been there for quite a while now and it is available for download on the App store and the Play store.
However, it wasn’t until the magic avatars went viral on social media that people got to know about the app. In fact, it has become one of the most searched apps with its downloads increasing day by day.
Users have even expressed their love for it with one user writing: “Those magic avatars on Lensa kinda fire.”
Another added: “Love the avatars that lensa popped out.” “I let AI create some avatars of myself and I’m pretty much in love with the results. Maybe I should release an NFT collection of myself,” said another.
HOW TO GET THESE AVATARS
To get a magic avatar of your own, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Create an account on the app. You could also try the one-week free trial and click on the ‘Try Now’ button to get started.
- Select 10-20 selfies that you would like to make changes to.
- Once the photos have been imported, select your gender from the options that appear.
- Select the number of avatars you want to have. Keep in mind, you will have to pay here even if you are on a free trial.
- Once selected, tap on the ‘Purchase’ option that appears on the screen.
- Once the AI has been generated, click on the smiley that appears in the top left corner of the screen
- Tap on your avatars to view them.
IS IT FREE?
There is a one-week free trial that is available on the app. However, you will have to pay to get these magic avatars.
The prices for these are as follows: $2 for 50 avatars, $3 for 100 avatars, and $4 for 200 avatars. The one-week free trial will ask you to add your card details but you can cancel it any time before the end date and your card won’t be charged.
If you do decide to carry on with it, it has a monthly charge of $7.99/month or $29.99/per year.