First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings.
With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank ..
- Program Manager
- Drive the implementation of strategies and focus on the business readiness, business alignment, solution adoption and sustainability side of organizational change, including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structures.
- Drive faster adoption, higher ultimate utilization and proficiency with the changes that impact employees. These improvements are expected to increase benefit realization, value creation, ROI and the achievement of results and outcomes.
- First Degree in related discipline, Higher Degrees / Professional Certification (Project Management/Change Management), etc.
- 10 years relevant experience in the Banking or other relevant Industry
- Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts
- Ability to think analytically and see the big picture from small perspectives.
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Ability to understand the importance of aligning engagement and communication messages with what people care about and the problem they are trying to solve
- A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
- Problem solving and root cause identification skill
- Ability to create original ideas to simplify complex concepts, breaking large efforts into small pieces in order to make the end results more attainable.
- Excellent active listening skills
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
- Flexible and adaptable to work in ambiguous situations
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
- Ability to influence stakeholders across all levels and move towards a common vision/goal
- Ability to facilitate focus sessions for specific issues.
- Senior Program Manager (Oracle Fusion)
- Ownership: Accountable for all aspects of business outcomes, deliverables & readiness within the project scope. You must drive the planning, execution, management, and reporting of one or more assigned projects for successful completion.
- Leadership: Lead, motivate, and track the right team members (onshore and offshore) to successfully deliver the project.
- Management: Create and manage the project work plan, deliverables, resources, and milestones according to the agreed methodology and templates. Plan, prioritize, assign, and manage tasks for team members to meet the project plan and deliverables. Understand the business need for the business.
- Communication: Clearly communicate project status, issues and other information using the templated tools to the right audience, in the right forum, and at the right time that aligns with project and stakeholder needs.
- Quality: Identify, track, and manage issues and risks. Build corrective and mitigation plans and ensure they are completed successfully. Escalate to the Project Sponsors or PMO when needed with recommendations, in time to resolve concerns. Monitor and ensure quality and timely completion of all deliverables. Anticipate and define issues on the project early and before they have material impacts. Proactively develop strategies and plans to avoid or correct the issues. Manage and execute those plans to successful outcomes.
- Governance: Plan, track, and communicate project resources’ time, invoices, and costs to meet all budgetary objectives. Own and forecast resource usage on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis to ensure accurate utilization of the project resources.
- Technology: While there will be technical leads/engineers on every project, you will have oversight of their deliverables in collaboration with Technical, Functional and Business SMEs.
- 15+ Experience and Professional Qualifications and Credentials relating to Financial Control and Reporting, Accounting, Financial Operations Management, Supply Chain & Procurement, Business Performance Management
- Proven experience as a Project Manager successfully leading at least 3 – 5 implementations of Oracle Fusion Modules in Scope.
- Experience successfully implementing Oracle Cloud in a Functional consulting role for at least 4 – 5 complex ERP projects.
- 15+ years of experience in IT-related fields planning, managing and driving successful outcomes that deliver quantifiable improvement in the business.
- 10+ years of experience in successful project scoping, planning budget management, risk management, and change control management.
- 10+ years of experience successfully managing teams of technical and functional consultants delivering successful IT-related outcomes to external business clients.
- 10+ years of project management experience successfully leading complex IT implementations or upgrade projects for enterprise clients.
- 7+ years of strong executive presence, leadership, and problem-solving to successfully navigate all levels of the client’s stakeholders thru the communication, strategy, and resolution of complex issues.
- 7+ years leading standard processes and methodologies in Project Management, Change Management, and technology installation and upgrade efforts.
- 10+ years working in Banking/ FSI.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.