Jelly Rolls (Jason Deford) wiki, biography, wife, age, height, weight, net worth.
Jelly Rolls (real name ‘Jason Deford’, born December 4, 1984) is an American eminent singer, active alcoholic, MMA fan, actor, composer, and reformed drug dealer. He is well-known in the United States for his collaborations with artists such as Lil Wyte, Struggle Jennings, Ryan Upchurch, and Tech N9me.
Jelly Roll Biography & Profile Summary
Born on 4 December 1984, Jelly Roll’s age is 38 Years Old as of 2023. He was born and raised in Nashville, Tennessee, United States. He resides in Nashville at the moment. He holds an American nationality and has a belief in the Christian religion.
His zodiac sign is Sagittarius, and he has a number of tattoos, the most distinctive of which is a cross and a teardrop that stand for the Bible.
|Full Name||Jason DeFord|
|Net Worth||$6 Million|
|Date of Birth||4 December 1984|
|Age||38 Years Old|
|Birth Place||Nashville, Tennessee, United States|
|Currently Live In||Nashville|
|Profession||Singer, Songwriter, Rapper and Musician|
|Debut||Music Video: I’m on It (2018)|
|Years Active||2011 – Present|
|School/High School||Antioch High School in Nashville, Tennessee|
|Education Qualification||Dropped Out|
Jelly Roll Parents, Siblings & Family
Jelly Roll’s father’s name was Buddy DeFord who was a businessman. Jelly’s father has passed away. Jelly Roll’s mother’s name is Mrs. DeFord. His mother is a stay-at-home.
Jelly has one sister and two brothers as siblings. His sole sister is named Shelby DeFord, and he has two brothers named Roger DeFord and Scott DeFord. Along with his siblings, Jelly was raised following Christian values. Jelly is very close to his family since they have always encouraged him and his love of music.
Jelly Roll Wife & Relationships
As of 2023, Jelly Roll’s marital status is married. Bunnie DeFord is the name of his present wife.
Regardless that Jelly’s first marriage is the source of the kids. Bunnie DeFord is an American influencer, model, and developer of social media content. She is most often referred to as Bunnie XO. Bunnie and Jelly first encountered one other at a concert and fell in love right away. They began dating and were finally married in late 2015. They had lived a really happy married life up to that point. On social media, they frequently shred their bold images. In several of his music videos, Jelly has his wife in them.
Jelly Roll Career
Jelly Roll began his music career in 2005 and gained a following through his mixtapes. He has released several albums, including “The Big Sal Story,” “Whiskey Sessions,” and “A Beautiful Disaster.” He has collaborated with several artists, including Lil Wyte, Haystak, and Struggle Jennings. Jelly Roll is known for his emotional and honest lyrics, which often deal with his struggles with addiction and mental health.
Jelly Roll Achievement and Awards
- Jelly Roll’s 2019 album “A Beautiful Disaster” debuted at #13 on the Billboard 200 chart, an impressive feat for an independent artist.
- His song “Save Me” has garnered over 60 million streams on Spotify.
- Jelly Roll has collaborated with several notable artists in the music industry, including Lil Wyte, Tech N9ne, and Struggle Jennings.
- He has performed live at several wrestling events, including a WWE pay-per-view event in 2020.
- Tennessee Music Awards for Best Hip Hop Act
- Nashville Industry Music Awards for Hip Hop Artist of the Year
- Southern Entertainment Awards for Mixtape of the Year
- In 2020, Jelly Roll received a nomination for Best New Country Artist at the iHeartRadio Music Awards.
As of 2023, Jelly Roll’s net worth is $6 million.
- Who is Jelly Roll?Jason Deford is a singer, rapper, actor, and artist from America.
- How tall is Jelly Roll?Jelly appears to be 6 feet tall.
- What is Jelly Roll’s age?Jelly is only 37 years old.
- When was Jason Deford born?Jelly was born on December 4, 1984.