The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board, JAMB Syllabus for 2022 is currently available online and can be accessed easily. Candidates who are preparing for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) administered by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) should make sure to familiarise themselves with the syllabus developed by the board. This is of the utmost importance. It is a tool that facilitates more efficient learning for the students. It provides information regarding the course, the materials for the course, and strategies for excelling in the course...
Wothappen understand that the JAMB online syllabus is the simplest and most time-efficient way to obtain pertinent information regarding the Objectives, Topics, Contents, and Notes of each subject, as well as the Recommended Textbooks.
Objectives of JAMB Syllabus
Agriculture JAMB Syllabus
- To Stimulate and maintain their interest in agriculture;
- To acquire fundamental knowledge and practical skills in agriculture;
- To acquire the knowledge necessary for the interpretation and application of data;
- Enhance their capacity to draw conclusions by making use of the agricultural knowledge they have gained/
Art JAMB Syllabus
JAMB has developed the Art Syllabus in order to both prepare the candidates for the UTME and also test their ability to demonstrate that they have achieved the course objectives, which are as follows:
- demonstrating an understanding of art’s fundamental components, guiding principles, and jargon is required;
- exhibit knowledge of the historical aspects of art, with a particular emphasis on Egyptian and Nigerian art;
- demonstrating an understanding of artistic processes, techniques, the use of materials, and the upkeep of tools and equipment;
- exhibit an aesthetic sensitivity to the surrounding environment and demonstrate an understanding of the significance and role that art plays in society.
Arabic JAMB Syllabus
JAMB made the Arabic Syllabus to help candidates get ready for UTME and to test how well they met the course goals, which are to:
- Answer the question about understanding correctly in Arabic;
- Simple texts from English to Arabic and from Arabic to English;
- Use Arabic grammar rules in a useful way;
- See how to understand Arabic
- Understand Arabic literary works in the context of their time and place;
- Use Arabic as a living language to talk to people when you need to.
Biology JAMB Syllabus
- JAMB made the Biology Syllabus to help candidates get ready for UTME and to test how well they met the course goals, which are to:
- show that you know enough about the ideas of interdependence and unity of life;
- explain how reorganisation, inheritance, and evolution keep life going;
- use biological ideas and principles in everyday life, especially when it comes to things that affect the individual, society, the environment, the health of the community, and the economy.
The JAMB syllabus for Chemistry
JAMB made the Chemistry Syllabus to help candidates get ready for UTME and to test how well they met the course goals, which are to:
- use the basic rules of how scientific methods work in new situations;
- interpret scientific data;
- figure out how chemistry fits in with other sciences;
- use what you know about chemistry in business and everyday life.
The JAMB Computer Studies Syllabus
The goal of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination’s Computer Studies curriculum is to get students ready for the Board’s exam. The goals of the syllabus are to test how well candidates understand, know, and have learned:
- How computers have changed over time
- Basic ideas about computers and how they work
- Problem-solving, data processing, and hands-on skills are all important in computing.
- Software for the system and software for applications.
- Input, output, memory, and the central processing unit (CPU): how they work
- Online skills and how to use online resources
- Concerns about people and ethics in computing
- How to get a job in computing
The JAMB Commerce Syllabus
JAMB made the Commerce Syllabus to help candidates get ready for UTME and to test how well they met the course goals, which are to:
- learn about the basics of Commerce;
- look at the connection between Commerce and other business topics;
- using the rules of business in Nigeria;
- appreciate how business activities are getting more modern, dynamic, and good.
Syllabus CRS JAMB
JAMB made the Christian Religious Studies (CRS) Syllabus to see if candidates met the goals of the course, which are to:
- learn and understand the Bible’s teachings about the core beliefs of the Christian faith.
- interpret the teachings and themes of the Bible;
- apply the Bible’s teachings and rules to everyday life;
Economics JAMB Syllabus
JAMB made the Economics Syllabus to see if candidates have met the goals of the course. The following are these goals:
- show that they know and understand enough about the basic ideas, tolls, and how they are usually used in economic analysis;
- identify and explain the basic structure, operations, and roles of national and international economics units and institutions;
- explain the three main parts of the economy: production, distribution, and consumption.
- identify and evaluate the most important economic problems;
- learn enough to be able to offer solutions to problems in the economy.
The French JAMB Syllabus
JAMB made the French Syllabus to see how well candidates met the goals of the course, which are to:
- test French written comprehension;
- figure out how the French sounds work in speech;
- compare the culture of Francophone West Africa and France to that of their home countries, if possible.
- appreciate simple works of French literature;
- use the rules for how written French is put together and used.
The JAMB Syllabus for Geography
JAMB made the Geography Syllabus to see how well candidates met the goals of the course, which are to:
- handle and understand topographical maps, statistical data and diagrams, and do basic field surveys;
- show that you know about man’s physical and human environment, as well as how he lives and makes a living on earth, with a focus on Nigeria and Africa.
- show that you understand how people and their surroundings affect each other;
- use knowledge, skills, and principles of geography to solve problems.
Syllabus of the Government JAMB
JAMB made the Government Syllabus to see if candidates have met the goals of the course. The following are these goals:
- understand what government is all about;
- look at the framework and list the government institutions;
- explain the idea of citizenship and what a citizen’s responsibilities are;
- understand how politics change over time;
- analyse how Nigeria’s government has changed over time and what problems it faces;
- evaluate Nigeria’s role in the international community and how international organisations work.
Hausa JAMB Syllabus
JAMB made the Hausa Syllabus to see if candidates have met the goals of the course. The following are these goals:
- learn to read and write well in Hausa;
- know the basics of the Hausa language;
- know the basics of reading and speaking Hausa literature;
- be able to understand the Hausa people’s culture, customs, and institutions.
History JAMB Syllabus
JAMB made the History Syllabus to see how well candidates met the goals of the course, which are to:
- teach about Nigerian history from the beginning to the present day;
- find out what the Nigerian people have in common and how they relate to each other in terms of national unity and integration;
- appropriate history of Africa and how Africa relates to the rest of the world;
- analyse questions about modernization and growth;
- Think about the past and how it relates to the present and the future.
The JAMB syllabus for home economics
JAMB made the Home Economics Syllabus to see if candidates have met the goals of the course, which are to:
- Learn about the ideas and concepts behind Home Economics education;
- Use what you know about food and nutrition to plan meals and get into good hygiene habits;
- Be able to choose clothes that fit your body type and the event;
- Use what you know about choosing a house, planning the layout of furniture inside it, and furnishing it.
IGBO Syllabus for JAMB
JAMB made the Igbo Syllabus to see if candidates have met the goals of the course, which are to:
- able to communicate well in Igbo;
- examine things about the language;
- figure of speech and idiomatic expressions in Igbo and explain them;
- apply Igbo literature to their everyday lives and show what Igbo cultural values mean to them.
The JAMB syllabus for Islamic Studies
- JAMB made the Islamic Studies Syllabus to see how well candidates meet the course goals, which are to:
- master the Qur’an and Sunnah as the foundations of Islamic and social life;
- know about the history, culture, and civilization of Islam;
- be familiar with the history of intellectual discourse and scholarship in Islam;
- show that you know about the moral, spiritual, political, and social values of Islam;
- be ready to face the challenges of life as good Muslims who do what they say they will.
- The JAMB literature syllabus
JAMB made the Literature in English Syllabus
To see if candidates met the goals of the course, which are to:
- Get them interested in English literature and keep them interested;
- Make people aware of the basic rules and purposes of language;
- Appreciate all kinds of literature from all over the world;
- Use what you know about English literature to analyse social, political, and economic events in the world.
The JAMB Mathematics Syllabus
The JAMB made the Mathematics Syllabus to see how well candidates met the goals of the course, which are to:
- learn how to do math and manipulate things;
- develop reasoning skills that are precise, logical, and formal;
- use mathematical ideas to solve problems in everyday life;
JAMB Syllabus for Music
JAMB made the Music Syllabus to see if candidates have met the goals of the course, which are to:
- appreciate music and talk about it in a fair and critical way;
- identify, through written analysis, the characteristics of music from different time periods, cultures, forms, and media in Western and African music history;
- understand how people’s lives and cultures affect their music and how they make it.
The JAMB syllabus for Physical and Health
The Physical Education (PHE) of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination in Physical and Health Education is to prepare candidates for the Board’s exam. It is meant to see how well they met the course goals, which are to:
Learn the basics of motor activities, fitness, body maintenance, and self-awareness, and be able to put those things into practise.
- Learn the basics of good health habits and how to keep your health in good shape;
- Learn how human movement relates to the biological, physical, and social sciences;
- Appreciate the ecological relationship between people and their surroundings in order to stop the spread of disease;
- Get them interested in Physical and Health Education and keep them interested.
Physics JAMB Course Outline
JAMB made the Physics Syllabus to see how well candidates met the goals of the course, which are to:
- help them stay interested in physics;
- develop a physics-related attitude that encourages precision, accuracy, and objectivity;
- interpret physical events, laws, definitions, concepts, and other theories;
- show that you can use the right theories and ideas to solve physics problems correctly.
The JAMB Syllabus for Principles of Account
The rules for accounting JAMB makes the syllabus to see if candidates have met the course goals, which are to:
- Get them interested in Principles of Accounts and keep them interested;
- Use your basic accounting knowledge and skills in the real world;
- Use your knowledge of how to read accounting information to make decisions;
- Find out why accounting is important for businesses and governments;
- Use information and communication technology to help you deal with problems now and in the future.
JAMB Syllabus Use of English
JAMB made the Use of English Syllabus to see if candidates have met the goals of the course, which are to:
- communicate well in English both in writing and in person;
- have a good grasp of language to be able to learn at the university level.
Yoruba JAMB Syllabus
- JAMB made the Yorùbá Syllabus to see if candidates have met the goals of the course, which are to:
- to get them interested in Yorùbá language, literature, and culture and keep them interested;
- learn the basics of the Yorùbá language, literature, and culture’s material and non-material parts…
Glamour Girls: We’re Just Getting Started – Charles Okpaleke Slams Critics
Field Sales Channel Lead officer Needed at Renmoney – Apply Here
Service Advisor Needed at Renmoney – Apply Here
IT Manager Needed at Ren money – Apply Now
Receptionist / Front Desk Officer at C’ D-Demeris Pharmaceuticals Limited
Windows Server Professional (Cloud Engineers – Field and Office) at Hiqos Technologies Limited
UNIX/LINUX System Support (HPC Engineer – Office) at Hiqos Technologies Limited
How to Teach Your Child to Deal With Bullies at school and home from friends
Raising Children Who Are Financially Self-Reliant
Teaching Your Kids the Value of Charity
Daniel Szczepan Bio, Net Worth, Salary, Nationality, Age, Career
5 Reasons You Need to Stop Stressing About React Course
The 10 Best Laptops in 2022
7 Examples of Language Translators You Need to Know
How to Effectively Deal With Postpartum Depression
Mercy Chinwo biography: songs, age, husband, net worth, wedding pictures, father, state of origin
She had 279 in JAMB: Corn seller stuns man with her fine English in viral video
VIDEO: Drama as Veteran actor Ogogo fights dirty with ‘greedy’ Area boys on the streets of Ogun State
“What Cream Did You Use?” Reactions As Young Lady Who Used To Look Black Shares Transformation Video
Kizz Daniel Finds Zambian Flower Lady He Shunned at Airport, Hugs Her and Collects New Bouquet in Video
Cute Lady With Long Braids Enters Market, Dances With Traders and Kids, Viral Video Attracts Attention
Tyga And Tiktok Star Bella Poarch tape L£aks Online
I Was In A Happy Relationship With Wizkid; He Was My Best Friend — Tania Omotayo Confesses (Video)
Video of Hairstyle Lady Wanted and What She Got Sparks Reactions: “Is This Playing?”
Dollar (USD) to Naira Black Market Rate today- 26th June 2022
Reactions as Wizkid’s Son Tife Exits Zoom Class Group Over ‘Bad Vibes’: “Like Father Like Son”
Veteran Actor, Pete Edochie Blesses Yul Edochie’s Son With Second Wife On His Birthday (Video)
If Your Marriage Scatter Within 2yrs Don’t Blame Innocent Witches in Your Village – Uche Maduagwu Warns FunnyBone over What Pretty Mike Did
Young Lady Dances in Front of Her Mum With Confidence, Woman Keeps Pressing Phone, Video Stirs Reactions
You No Fit Wreck Me As You Wreck Other People, Use Your Brain – Portable Warns Linda Ikeji (Video)
Entertainment3 weeks ago
Photo Of Fela Rocking Burna Boy’s Mother On Stage Surface
Headlines3 weeks ago
Watch Full Black Chully S3X Video
GOSSIP3 weeks ago
Oldest Woman Alive in the world today celebrates 399 years real
Headlines3 weeks ago
Black Chully Video: 10 New Blackchully S3x Tapes Leak [WATCH HERE]
Headlines3 weeks ago
#blackchully: Black Chully Video Breaks Internet [Watch Here]
GIST8 months ago
I Finally Got Him; Nigerian Lady Shares Chats as She Weds Man who Had Been Ignoring her Since 2017 on Facebook
Entertainment2 weeks ago
Na Full Option Daughter Like This I Want: Kizz Daniel Begs God As He Gushes Over Video of Girl Dancing to Buga
Entertainment3 days ago
Kelly Video: Kelly $3s video breaks internet [WATCH HERE]