Every Nigerian must have a NIN number. How well do you remember if you possess it? It’s possible that you won’t remember the digits because this is a brand-new method of identification. On the other hand, here’s how to check your NIN number on various mobile phone networks.
Having a NIN number will soon be required in Nigeria before you can use government and other service providers, such as banks and telecom companies, to provide you with various services. For this reason, knowing your personal identification number puts you in a position to take advantage of these services.
9mobile, MTN, Airtel, and Glo’s NIN number can be checked using this method
In order to check your NIN number for MTN, GLo, Airtel, or 9mobile network users, follow these steps:
- Dial the USSD code *346#.
- Choose option 1 to retrieve.
- Provide the required inputs as displayed on the screen.
In order to use this procedure, the phone must have the same SIM card that was used to register.
Make sure you have enough airtime before starting this process because it takes 20 Naira out of your account.
How do I find out my NIN number?
Your NIN can only be retrieved using the USSD code *346# on your phone. There is currently no online platform that offers this service.
Please tell me how I can connect my phone number to NIN.
It’s easy to connect NIN to a mobile phone. You can do this in a variety of ways, depending on your network provider:
To connect with the NIMC mobile app, use the NIMC app.
You can use this app to link up to seven different mobile phone numbers to your NIN. To accomplish this, follow these steps:
- Log in to the App using your security PIN.
- On the home page, select “MY DEVICES”
- Click on “ADD MOBILE NUMBER” and enter the digits you would like to link.
- Enter the OTP code you receive on the phone to complete the process.
How to link an MTN card to your NIN
There are four options for MTN customers:
- Call *785# with the phone number you want to link to your national identification number before submitting a request. *785*NIN# can also be dialed.
- Send a message to 785 with your national identification number.
- Open the myMTN app and fill in the information requested..
- Once you’ve done so, log on to the MTN website.
Also, you can do it online at the MTN website, where you’ll enter all the necessary information.
How to connect your NIN to a Glo phone line
Use one of the following methods to connect your Glo line to NIN:
- Submit your information on the Glo website.
- After dialing *109#, dial *109*NIN#, and then enter your personal identification number (PIN).
- Send the national ID number to 109 via text message.
What is the procedure for connecting NIN to an Airtel phone number
It’s possible to link your NIN to phone, router, and ODU digits on the Airtel network. Here’s how to get it done:.
- To connect your mobile digits, dial *121*1#, then enter your NIN and press the send button.
- To link your router/MiFi and ODU digits, visit the Airtel website to provide the details.
How do I connect my NIN to my 9mobile phone number?
9moble subscribers can easily link their NIN to their mobile digits by following these simple steps:
- Dial *996# and then enter your personal information, including your social security number.
- Alternatively, you can log on to the 9mobile website and fill out the necessary forms.
Online registration for NIN is how do I do it.
Go to the NIMC pre-enrollment portal at www.nimc.edu to begin the online enrollment process. Print out a summary sheet with a 2D Barcode after entering all the necessary information in capital letters on the portal.
Be aware that online registration is just the first step. As a result, you must complete the enrollment process by visiting a NIMC enrolment center to provide biometric data.
It’s also a one-time thing, and if you try to do it again, you’ll be prosecuted.
Is the SEQ number the same as NIN?
To dispel claims that the SEQ number on an old national ID card could be used as the national identification number, NIMC acted quickly following a viral social media post. NIMC insisted that everyone should enroll in the NIN because the old ID had been discontinued.
Please tell me how to find my NIN code.
Your national ID number can only be found by going through the enrolment procedure if you haven’t already done so. Pre-enrollment on the NIMC website is the first step in the process. For your biometric data to be processed and your national ID number issued, you will need to go to one of the NIMC enrolment centers near you.
If you’ve misplaced your NIN, call *364# and then press 1.
Is there a good reason for you to have the NIN?
Every Nigerian is assigned a personal identification number (PIN) when they are born. No one else will be able to get their hands on it once you register it.
Your fingerprints, biometric data, facial picture, and digital signature are all stored in the database linked to your digits. Many essential services are available, and transactions are made easier.
Enrollment fees for my national identification number can be checked by using this website.
The fee portal on the NIMC website can be used to check the enrolment fee, which can be found here. Enrollment does not cost you anything right now.
Every Nigerian must have a national identification number in order to participate in the country’s government. Having learned how to check your NIN number, you’ll be able to do so at any time.