Crack Up with this Hilarious Halloween Joke: Learn What to Call a Pumpkin that Can’t Stop Barking!
In the thick of Halloween, a trending joke on social media asks: What’s the name for a barking pumpkin?
Dad jokes, with their simple humor, never fail to amuse anyone, regardless of age. This is a joke that everyone in the family can enjoy.
What do you call a barking pumpkin?
Gourd is another word for pumpkin and it sounds like a guard dog. So funny!
More funny pumpkin jokes
Here are some more hilarious pumpkin jokes that will keep you laughing right up to October 31…
- What do you call an athletic pumpkin? A jock o’ lantern.
- What do you get when you drop a pumpkin? Squash.
- What did the pumpkin say after Thanksgiving? Good-pie, everyone.
- Why was the jack-o’-lantern afraid? It had no guts.
- Why was Cinderella bad at football? Because she had a pumpkin for a coach.
- What does a carved pumpkin celebrate? Hollow-een.
- What did the pumpkins say at happy hour? Let’s get smashed.
- How do you mend a jack-o’-lantern? With a pumpkin patch.
- Where does a pumpkin preach? From the pulp-it.
- What did the queasy pumpkin say? I don’t feel so gourd.
- What is black, white, orange, and waddles? A penguin with a pumpkin.
- Why was the gourd so gossip-y? To give ’em pumpkin’ to talk about.
- Why did the pumpkin take a detour? To avoid a seedy part of town.
You’ll enjoy this Halloween joke too. What do you call a single vampire?
Pumpkin puns for your captions
These pumpkin puns will crack you up too, and they’re great for your Halloween Instagram captions…
- Life is gourd.
- Let’s give ’em pumpkin to talk about.
- Go big or gourd home.
- Just a couple of country pumpkins
- Gourd vibes only
- What’s cooking, gourd looking?
- Oh my gourd! I love fall.
- You’re the pick of the pumpkin patch.
- Hey, gourd looking!
- Let the gourd times roll.
- Carve out some fun this fall.