Imagine landing a full-time role that’s not restricted to any one location in Nigeria? Yes, you’ve read that correctly. This prolific opportunity is available right across the beautiful expanses of Nigeria.
Curious about the job prerequisites, the application procedure, and more? Well, your curiosity will certainly be rewarded. Stay with us as we walk you through this, and many other key specifics that are vital to your application’s success.
Overview of First Bank of Nigeria Limited
Gleaming like a beacon in the financial landscape of Nigeria, First Bank of Nigeria Limited, affectionately recognized as FirstBank, seizes the limelight as the country’s premier financial service corporation. Owing to its unmatched track record, it unarguably sports the highest earnings and assets in the nation. The trustworthiness of FirstBank has led a whopping 10 million customers to store their fortunes within its caring arms.
With an extensive network that spans over 750 branches, FirstBank caters to a diverse platter of financial needs. Be it individual necessities or complex corporate demands, there’s a suitable solution tailored by FirstBank awaiting every customers’ needs.
But the financial giant doesn’t confine its exemplary
Updates: Reliable sources say First Bank of Nigeria will hire in Sep/Oct 2023. Once we get more details about the job, requirements, and application process, we’ll update here. Make sure to apply by the given date.
Also, sign up with your email to get regular updates
Current Status: First Bank of Nigeria is now hiring for their 2023 Service Executive Programme (SECP 8). See below for details:
Exciting Opportunity: Service Executive Conversion Programme
Are you ready for a big career move? Here’s a chance for you!
Position: Service Executive Conversion Programme – SECP 8
Ref No: 930
Where: All across Nigeria
Work Type: Full-time
Who Can Apply?
Here’s a list of what FirstBank is looking for:
- Educational Background: You need a B.Sc Degree with at least Second Class Lower or an HND with Upper Credit. Make sure your institution is recognized by NUC or other official bodies.
- Age Limit: You should be 32 years old or younger.
- Additional Qualifications: If you have higher degrees or qualifications like ACA, ACCA, CPA, it’s a plus!
- FirstBank Experience: You must have at least 1 year of experience working in the bank, but not in a core staff role.
- Moral and Ethical Standards: You should have a clean record. No disciplinary issues.
- NYSC: You need proof of the mandatory NYSC scheme or an Exemption Certificate.
Skills That Will Make You Shine
- Great at talking and writing
- Good with people and can manage relationships
- Sharp and can think deeply about things
- Driven to get things done and get results
- Can think outside the box and solve problems
- Can work well with a team
- Knows what’s going on in the global financial world
- Can use MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint really well
Mark your calendar: 3rd October, 2023 (09:01 PM). That’s the last day to apply!
Ready to Apply?
If this sounds like you and you want to take the next step, click here to apply online. Don’t miss this great chance