In a sad report, a deaf and dumb couple identified as Ugochukwu Igbokwe and Ihuoma Igbokwe have reportedly been burnt.
The incident also left their son burnt leaving their building damaged beyond repairs.
According to a source, Darlington Onyelike, the condition of the couple and their son are in a very bad shape as he urged benevolent individuals to come to their aid.
In his submission, the source said;
“The woman and her husband are deaf and dumb. It was difficult to raise alarm when the building caught fire. Their 1 year-old-son is worst affected by the fire. The woman is pregnant and will soon put to bed. It is terrible.
They live in a one-room apartment here in Umudike Ugiri. The family is dying slowly.”