Bryce Leatherwood (The Voice) girlfriend, net worth, bio, parents, height, weight.
Bryce Leatherwood is a well-known American singer, songwriter, and musician. He was born in the Georgia town of Woodstock.
He is best known for his appearance on the NBC singing competition The Voice 22, which was judged by Camila Cabello, John Legend, Blake Shelton, and Gwen Stefani.
Bryce Leatherwood Biography & Profile Summary
|Real Name||Bryce Leatherwood|
|Nick Name||Bryce Leatherwood|
|Profession Build||Musician, Singer, Songwriter|
|Date of Birth||Februrary 4, 2000|
|Birth Place||Woodstock, Georgia|
|Current Age||23 years old|
|Girlfriend Name||Lexie Houston|
|Current Net worth||$ 1.5 million|
|Height in Inches||1.8 m|
Bryce Leatherwood Height, Weight
Talk about Bryce’s height, his height is 6 feet 0 inches and his weight is 75 kg. His eye color is brown and his hair color is blonde.
Bryce Leatherwood Education
Leatherwood went to college in Statesboro, Georgia, and got a degree in business management from Georgia Southern University. In May 2022, he finished college. Before graduating from Sequoyah High School in 2018, Leatherwood went to Hickory Flat Elementary School and Dean Rusk Middle School.
Now, discuss Bryce’s parents, his parents’ names are Cliff Leatherwood (father) and Hope McCallum Leatherwood (mother).
His father is a Vice President of Sales and Marketing at a Metal Processing Company and his mother works in an online retail company. He has a brother whose name is Lance Leatherwood.
Bryce Leatherwood Net Worth
Facts Bryce Leatherwood
- Bryce Leatherwood was born in Woodstock, Georgia, and grew up there.
- Leatherwood is the lead singer of the Bryce Leatherwood Band, which had its first concert for paying customers in May 2022.
- Bryce is very close to his family. He told the judges that his grandfather was the person he loved the most. When he was a child, his grandfather was told he had lung cancer.
- Even though he didn’t want chemotherapy at first, Bryce was able to convince him to get it and do some other surgeries that helped his health. In a post from June 2018, Bryce said that his grandfather had beaten cancer again.
- He is in a relationship with Lexie, who has a degree in nursing.
- During the Blind Auditions for The Voice, Bryce sang “Goodbye Time” by Conway Twitty.
- He amazed John, Gwen, and Blake, three of the coaches, with his performance. Later, he decided to be on Team Blake.
- He uses his social media accounts a lot.
- He has a YouTube channel where he posts videos of his live shows and covers of songs by artists like Conway Twitty and Travis Tritt.
- Q.1 Who is Bryce Leatherwood?Ans. He is the Voice Season 22 winner.
- Q.2 How old is Bryce Leatherwood?Ans. He is 23 years old.
- Q.3 What is Bryce Leatherwood’s Net worth?Ans. His net worth is $ 1.5 million.
- Q. 4 What is Bryce Leatherwood Girlfriend’s Name?Ans. His Girlfriend’s name is Lexie Houston.