BEST DEALS FROM SEPHORA’S BLACK FRIDAY 2022 SALE
Luxury beauty giant Sephora is returning with its Black Friday deals and we’ve got details on every product in the 2022 sales.
Black Friday is just one week away and for loyal Sephora US fans, that means points towards their VIB or Rouge membership for even more benefits – cha-ching!
The retailer is the IKEA or Target of the beauty world: it’s a maze and you always leave with more goodies than intended. This November, you can splash guilt-free because Sephora is marking down favorite products, from Clinique to Benefit Cosmetics.
WHEN IS SEPHORA’S BLACK FRIDAY SALES 2022?
The French retailer has yet to confirm a date, but last year’s event took place on the official Black Friday date, so we expect the same schedule for 2022, as does Cosmopolitan – set your alarm for November 25.
Sephora also participates in Cyber Monday, which will land on November 28.
There is an extended holiday return period, so any purchases made in-store or online from October 29 – December 2 can be returned or exchanged through to January 31, 2023.
The normal return guidelines apply to purchases after December 2: full refunds are permitted within 30 days to new or gently used products; credit only between 31 – 60 days.
If you can’t wait until the official event, there are already tons of savings online.
INSIDE SEPHORA’S BLACK FRIDAY DEALS SNEAK PEEK
App users have an exclusive preview of the “best sale of the season”, but we’ve done all the digging for you – phone storage is precious!
Many fan favorites are getting a 50% markdown, so whether you’re a skincare freak or a makeup collector, there’s something for all.
- First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream – now $15 (originally $46)
- 50% off Kiehl’s Creamy Eye Treatment with avocado – $27.50
- 50% off Benefit Cosmetics Precisely, My Brown Pencil Waterproof Eyebrow Definer – $12.50
- Urban Decay Naked Wild West Palette for $24.50 (regularly $49)
- Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Moisturizer for $27 (normal $54)
- Save 50% on Huda Beauty The New Nude Palette – $32.50
- Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Moisturizer for $24 (regularly $48)
- Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ or Gel – was $32.50, now $16
- Sunday Riley Auto Correct – was $65, sale $32.50
- Too Faced The Natural Nudes Palette for $26 (usually $52)
- Murad Retinol Youth Renewal Serum -$46
- Save 50% on Dr Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Extra Strength Holiday Set – now $15
- IT Cosmetics Confidence in a Cream – $26
- 50% off Living Proof Full Dry Volume & Texture Spray – previously $35, now $17.50
- Lancome Monsieur Big Mascara – $13.50 (RRP $27)
- Bumble And Bumble Heat Shield Mist – $17
- Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cleanser – only $11.50
- Save 50% on Drybar Triple Sec Spray – $14.50
- Grande Cosmetics GrandeBrow Serum – $36.50 (originally $73)
- Sephora Collection Essential Brush Set – $19.50
- Sephora Crystal Facial Roller Set for $17.50 (regula