As puzzled Swifties offer creative names, a baby wasn’t actually born at a Taylor Swift concert.
A pregnant fan went into labor at the Gillette stadium after Taylor Swift’s show ended and fans think the baby who wasn’t really born at the singer’s concert should be named after her.
Taylor Swift is currently traveling across the country for The Eras Tour and her latest stop was at the Gillette Stadium when something unexpected and beautiful happened.
A fully pregnant Swiftie was among hundreds and thousands of fans on Saturday and fans think no one could be as lucky as the baby born moments after Taylor Swift’s concert concluded.
- ALSO READ: ‘Embarassing’ open letter to Taylor Swift about Matty Healy relationship makes Swifties livid
No, a baby wasn’t born at Taylor Swift concert
The identity of the woman and her baby haven’t been revealed, but the newborn has surely become a star on social media, thanks to fellow Swifties’ love and support.
Taylor’s concert on Saturday had reportedly wrapped up when a 911 call was made by a woman around 11:30 PM after she started to experience contractions.
She was soon rushed to the hospital where she delivered her baby. But, fans have confused the newborn to have been delivered at the concert venue, which isn’t true.
The mother did go into labor while she was at the parking lot after the concert concluded, but she welcomed her baby safely at the hospital with the assistance of medical staff.
- READ MORE: Taylor Swift fans flaunt items from Philadelphia merch truck after lining up for hours
Fans suggest interesting names for the newborn
Naturally, the kid is going to carry the memory of being born moments after Taylor’s concert for the rest of its life, and to make it more special, fans have taken it upon themselves to find a suitable moniker for the famous newborn.
Reports suggest there is no word on whether the new mother will name her child after the singer, but fans strongly think that should be the baby’s moniker.
The fact that Taylor is a gender-neutral name, only makes the suggestion more plausible.
Meanwhile, some other fans think the baby should be named after one of Taylor’s songs or her albums, including Betty, John, and James. After all, TayTay is known for giving her music the most interesting and intriguing labels.
TayTay is continuing to tour in 2023
The Eras Tour which began on March 18 is set to conclude on 4 in Los Angeles at the SoFi Stadium.
Below are the upcoming dates and venue details for the rest of the tour.
- May 26-27 – East Rutherford, MetLife Stadium
- June 2-3 – Chicago, Soldier Field
- June 10 – Detroit, Ford Field
- June 17 – Pittsburgh, Acrisure Stadium
- June 24 – Minneapolis, US Bank Stadium
- July 1 – Cincinnati, Paycor Stadium
- July 8 – Kansas City, GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium
- July 15 – Denver, Empower Field at Mile High
- July 22 – Seattle, Lumen Field
- July 29 – Santa Clara, Levi’s Stadium
- August 4 – Los Angeles, SoFi Stadium