Ara Zobayan biography, age, net worth, wiki, family and latest updates.
Ara Zobayan (born 1969) was a pilot from the United States. He was also Kobe Bryant’s pilot for the Sikorsky S-76B helicopter. He began the fight from John Wayne Airport in Orange County on January 26 at 9:06 a.m.
Kobe Bryant and Gianna Maria-Onore Bryant (Kobe’s daughter) are in the helicopter. Vanessa, along with her three daughters, lamented her mother’s death. Payton Chester, Sarah Chester (Payton’s mother), and John Altobelli (Orange County College’s head baseball coach) traveled to the game.
Mr Bryant’s friends include basketball coach Christina Mauser, John’s wife Keri Altobelli, and their daughter Alyssa Altobelli. They were all set to attend the basketball game at Mamba Sports Academy.
Even so, the weather conditions were not ideal at the time. Around 9:47 a.m., the helicopter became stuck on a hill near Calabasas, California, and caught fire. Everyone who died in the accident. The fire department and medical personnel arrived quickly.
Ara Zobayan Biography and profile summary
Ara Zobayan, Kobe Bryant’s manager, was born in the United States in 1969 (51 years old as of 2020). He grew up in Orange County with his brother and sister. However, his mother and father’s names are missing from his online biography.
At the academy, Ara finished her flight training. Later, he worked as a commercial pilot for celebrities in Los Angeles.
|in the news for||The pilot of the Kobe helicopter crashed on January 26, 2020.|
|Age (as of 2019)||51 years old|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1969.|
|Sexuality (gay or lesbian)||Heterosexual|
|Death date||January 26, 2020.|
|Place||Close to the mountainous area located in Calabasas, California.|
|At home||Huntington Beach, United States.|
Ara Zobayan: Wife, marriage and children
Specific sources confirmed his married life. However, no update was clarified about his wife and children. Ara Zobayan married in the 1990s.
He then moved to Los Angeles and began his new life there. Later, she moved to the Huntington Beach area.
Ara Zobayan: Facts
- Bryant’s helicopter did not have a flight recorder.
- On the day of the accident, the “Go Team” investigated the accident area in search of the flight recorder.
- A tweeter came out and earlier predicted Bryant’s death through a plane crash.
- His fans gathered near the hill wearing an LA Lakers jersey and a basketball.
- Ara Zobayan worked for him for more than 15 years.
- He had a clean safety record at his job.
- Still, due to technical problems, air traffic control was unable to track the helicopter.
- Ara knew about meteorological issues so she also took the flight.
- In addition, the airport department told the media that it was not short to fly safely.